21-22 Annual Board of Directors Meeting
August 11th at Pinal County Fairgrounds 6:30 PM
Patch Program – National Rule
NHSRA PATCH POLICY:
Effective for the 2020-2021 rodeo season
For all NHSRA sanctioned events:
▪ Illegal/Inappropriate Signage: No person, animal, tack or equipment can display any form of signage while on grounds during any NHSRA sanctioned event promoting alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, vaping or any other product or service which is illegal for a minor to use or be in possession of.
▪ Exclusivity: any advertisement competing with NHSRA exclusive sponsors cannot be used. The exclusive sponsors are in the following categories: Jeans & Shirts (Cinch) and Boots (Corral).
For all NHSRA State/ Provincial/ National Finals and any televised or livestreamed events:
▪ National Sponsors Advertising: All NHSRA National Sponsors can have any type of garment, vest, hat, tack or helmet advertising in any size, including stick-on, sew-on or embroidered patches.
▪ Non- National Sponsor Advertising in the arena and at awards presentation areas:
– Non-sponsor advertising may not be larger than a 2.5”X3.5” area. This includes garments, hats, protective vests, helmets and tack. There will be no stick-on or sew-on patches for non-national sponsor advertising.
– Garments, protective vests, hats: advertising must be embroidered into the fabric.
– Advertising on tack must be permanently carved or pressed into the item and meet the same size requirements. A saddle may have a larger sponsor area but must be pressed or carved into the area. A saddle pad may have the standard branding on the wear leather.
– Protective helmets: no non-sponsor advertising on helmets.
– No more than one non-sponsor embroidered area per garment per sponsor.
Penalty for violating these policies will be disqualification from this event. The NHSRA will not be responsible for covering or taping unauthorized advertising.
WEATHERBY RAFFLE TICKETS
All questions go to Jason Andersen 520-251-0650
*Each AHSRA/AJHSRA member is required to sell a minimum of 10 Weatherby Raffle Tickets
Did you know that any tickets you sell after the mandatory 1st 10 tickets will help you with expenses for Nationals or Silver State. $8 from each ticket sold will be tracked and a check written to the contestant for either Nationals or Silver State travel. (Qualifications are required)
Don’t see what you are looking for? Needing to read an older post? Please scroll to end and select “Older Entries”. The most recent and most relevant show up first. All posts are there just not displayed on this page
January 9th and 10th Rodeo scheduled for Tucson at the Pima County Fairgrounds is moving to Camp Verde! Update your calendars! We will update as more information becomes available.
High School Team Kennedy CookConor CurbelloLily HouseholderTayler KentCarly LongoKaylee McCartheyBrad Moreno Junior High Team Samantha BaerCaden HooperTyler JimMaya MendenhallRaeann Poteet
How to get communications from AHSRA
Subscribe to Calendar
On the Schedule page, scroll to bottom of calendar, click on Add Google Calendar
These are short, quick, informative messages used heavily on Rodeo weekends and in between for quick information. You do not need the App to get the information. It will be sent to you as a text message once you signup.
We are limited to 150 people per class, so we are monitoring this closely and moving people around as needed to keep us under the 150 per class. Please rest assured that everyone is receiving the same messages.
To Sign up :
Enter this number: 81010
Text this message: @azhsra
Facebook: Arizona High School Rodeo Association