If you DID NOT compete at Tucson, you must upload grades before Camp Verde
If you experience issue with viewing any information on the Website, Results, Day sheets, etc.
It is a browser issue for you.
Please clear your browsing history and Delete Cookies to remedy the issue.
Camp Verde Rodeo
1495 E Hideout Arena Ln
Camp Verde, AZ
Entries Open 2/5/2023
Entries Close 2/9/2023
See Membership/Entries Page for Entry Link
Camp Verde Rodeo Info
Stalls are $20 per night. Please clean out at the end of the weekend. You can reserve your stalls with the stall form that is on the Camp Verde website (CAMPVERDEARENA.COM). Please fill out the form and email it to email@example.com and pay for your stalls through the paypal link on the Camp Verde website. After they receive your form and payment, stalls will be assigned and your numbers will be emailed to you by CAMP VERDE.
ENTRANCE CHARGE for ALL CONTESTANTS:
$20.00 Cash entrance charge for weekend whether you come in on Friday or Saturday. All vehicles pay the $20 charge whether you are dry camping or not. Please have cash ready at entrance of arena. If you come in on Thursday. there will be an extra $10 charge. We are requesting parking be done in a parallel manner.
No camping circles or squares will be allowed.
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel is our host motel. Please call 1-800-381-7568 to reserve your room and state that you are in town for the rodeo. The address is 555 W. Middle Verde Rd, Camp Verde, AZ 86322.
Friday Jackpot Barrel Race, Breakaway Roping and Team Roping:
CVAA will hold jackpots in JR Boys & Jr. Girls Breakaway Roping, Open Breakaway Roping and a 5D Barrel Race and Team Roping on Friday, February 17th. See flyer for barrel race and breakaway. Team roping jackpot information go to www.CAMPVERDEARENA.COM
Camp Verde Details
Dress Code: Contestants, parents, adults, helpers, and assistants must wear western attire: western hat, long sleeved shirt (must be wrist length sleeved shirt, with collar and cuffs and tucked in. No sweatshirts, T-shirts or pullover sweaters allowed), western boots, and western trousers. This is for contestants, assistant or anyone in the boxes, gates, Arena, etc
*Friday February 17th
Time TBD – Shooting Competition
Ben Avery Shooting Facility
Time TBD: Reined Cow Horse
*Saturday February 18th
7:00 AM – Contestant Check in
8:00 AM – Rodeo Starts in both arenas
30 Minutes after Team Roping completes will be HS Girls Breakaway Match of top 4 in standings
*Sunday – February 19th
8:00 AM – Rodeo Starts in Both Arenas
Yearbooks will be for sale at State Finals
Did you miss Erica at Willcox?
Email your headshot to her ASAP.
Want an 8th grade or Senior Dedication page?
Contact Erica ASAP.
Patch Program – National Rule
NHSRA PATCH POLICY:
For all NHSRA sanctioned events:
▪ Illegal/Inappropriate Signage: No person, animal, tack or equipment can display any form of signage while on grounds during any NHSRA sanctioned event promoting alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, vaping or any other product or service which is illegal for a minor to use or be in possession of.
▪ Exclusivity: any advertisement competing with NHSRA exclusive sponsors cannot be used. The exclusive sponsors are in the following categories: Jeans & Shirts (Cinch) and Boots (Corral).
For all NHSRA State/ Provincial/ National Finals and any televised or livestreamed events:
▪ National Sponsors Advertising: All NHSRA National Sponsors can have any type of garment, vest, hat, tack or helmet advertising in any size, including stick-on, sew-on or embroidered patches.
▪ Non- National Sponsor Advertising in the arena and at awards presentation areas:
– Non-sponsor advertising may not be larger than a 2.5”X3.5” area. This includes garments, hats, protective vests, helmets and tack. There will be no stick-on or sew-on patches for non-national sponsor advertising.
– Garments, protective vests, hats: advertising must be embroidered into the fabric.
– Advertising on tack must be permanently carved or pressed into the item and meet the same size requirements. A saddle may have a larger sponsor area but must be pressed or carved into the area. A saddle pad may have the standard branding on the wear leather.
– Protective helmets: no non-sponsor advertising on helmets.
– No more than one non-sponsor embroidered area per garment per sponsor.
Penalty for violating these policies will be disqualification from this event. The NHSRA will not be responsible for covering or taping unauthorized advertising.
2022-23 RAFFLE TICKETS
*Each AHSRA/AJHSRA member is required to sell a minimum of 10 Raffle Tickets
We are doing things a little different this year. Each member will pay for 10 raffle tickets as part of your membership dues. At the 1st Rodeo in September you will be required to pick up your tickets to sell to re-coop your advance purchase. You can pickup and sell raffle tickets through-out the season to help off-set your season travel costs.
How to get communications from AHSRA
Subscribe to Calendar
On the Schedule page, scroll to bottom of calendar, click on Add Google Calendar
These are short, quick, informative messages used heavily on Rodeo weekends and in between for quick information. You do not need the App to get the information. It will be sent to you as a text message once you signup.
We are limited to 150 people per class, so we are monitoring this closely and moving people around as needed to keep us under the 150 per class. Please rest assured that everyone is receiving the same messages.
To Sign up :
Enter this number: 81010
Text this message: @azhs
Facebook: Arizona High School Rodeo Association