NHSRA PATCH POLICY:
Effective at the start of the upcoming 2020-2021 rodeo season
For all NHSRA sanctioned events:
▪ Illegal/Inappropriate Signage: No person, animal, tack or equipment can display any form of signage while on grounds during any NHSRA sanctioned event promoting alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, vaping or any other product or service which is illegal for a minor to use or be in possession of.
▪ Exclusivity: any advertisement competing with NHSRA exclusive sponsors cannot be used. The exclusive sponsors are in the following categories: Jeans & Shirts (Cinch) and Boots (Corral).
For all NHSRA State/ Provincial/ National Finals and any televised or livestreamed events:
- National Sponsors Advertising: All NHSRA National Sponsors can have any type of garment, vest, hat, tack or helmet advertising in any size, including stick-on, sew-on or embroidered patches.
- Non- National Sponsor Advertising in the arena and at awards presentation areas:
- Non-sponsor advertising may not be larger than a 2.5”X3.5” area. This includes garments, hats, protective vests, helmets and tack. There will be no stick-on or sew-on patches for non-national sponsor advertising.
Garments, protective vests, hats: advertising must be embroidered into the fabric.
- Advertising on tack must be permanently carved or pressed into the item and meet
the same size requirements. A saddle may have a larger sponsor area but must be
pressed or carved into the area. A saddle pad may have the standard branding on
the wear leather.
- Protective helmets: no non-sponsor advertising on helmets.
- No more than one non-sponsor embroidered area per garment per sponsor.
Penalty for violating these policies will be disqualification from this event. The NHSRA will not
be responsible for covering or taping unauthorized advertising.