1. You must be a member in good standing in order to enter.
2. Complete the first page of the entry form by selecting the events that you will be participating in. Mark the days you will be participating Saturday and/or Sunday. Entry fee is X the # of days entered (ie; Team Roping entry fee $30 X Saturday & $30 X Sunday = $60 entry fee).
3. Second page is the Liability & Eligibility:
4. Complete the top section Waiver of Liability, have parents signature notarized. Only one parent needs to sign this form.
Take the Eligibility page of the form to the Member’s school and have one of the following sign the form to verify that the Member is meeting the Eligibility Requirements (grades and conduct): ie; Superintendent, Principal, Guidance Counselor.
5. Mail all of the forms (COMPLETED) and a check (may be a personal check) or money order to:
PO Box 5039
Chino Valley, AZ. 86323
6. Entries are due (postmarked) 15 days prior to the rodeo date, however, Rodeo entries will be accepted up to 10 days prior to the Rodeo with a $25.00 late fee.
7. There will be a $25.00 fee for incomplete entries as well.
Completed State and National Membership applications and fees must be received 15 days prior to the first rodeo you enter.
Entries and money are due and must be post marked 15 days prior to the first day of the rodeo. Entries will be accepted up to 10 days prior to the rodeo with a $25.00 late fee.
Any entries received post marked less than 10 days prior to the rodeo will not be accepted.
Please be sure THAT YOU HAVE MAILED ALL THREE OF THE MEMBERSHIP FORMS TO THE RODEO SECRETARY PRIOR TO ENTERING!! You will not be able to compete in any rodeo until every item is completed and approved by the Rodeo Secretary.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS