Before Entering make sure you have ALL of the following
THIS WILL ALLEVIATE ENTRY ISSUES!
***MAKE SURE your internet service is consistent***
***MAKE SURE your PayPal has up to date credit card***
ALL Entry questions go to Rodeo Secretary at email@example.com or to Linda (State Secretary) at 520-560-2387
DO NOT START THE PROCESS and STOP MIDWAY THROUGH
Only type the 1st few letters of your name. Your name and address will pop up below the the space you are typing in. Click on the correct record. After you click on your name, the Rodeo’s you are able to enter will pop up. Click on #1 and complete entry, then complete for #2
If your name does not come up then you do not have an approved membership and will need to wait for entry instructions.
1. What events are you entering?
Example: Enter Holbrook #1 and Holbrook #2 separately.
2. Are you entering events with a partner?
Coordinate who is paying for what before you start your entry process
Select Event, select event position (Header/Heeler or Roper/Runner)
Enter partner name.
3. Click on PayPal link
4. Make Payment
5. When you are directed back to Entry portal, please enter email address and have your detailed entries emailed to you.
6. Close Entry
7. Go back to website and select Online Entry again. Repeat all steps to enter day 2.
8. If you have entry questions or issues, please email Rodeo Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior High Boys. Remember you can only enter either Breakaway or Tie-down, for points. You may jackpot the 2nd event. Enter both events, if desired, and then contact email Rodeo Secretary at email@example.com to declare which event is Jackpot only.
For Example: Cutting for Holbrook Rodeo must be entered online Sept 12th to 16th even though you will not compete for Holbrook Rodeo until October.
Late Entries will be accepted on Friday, Sept 17th ONLY with a $25 late fee. A link will be provided on Friday.
You must pay for each day separately
Once you click this link…
DO NOT USE THE BACK BUTTON
It will mess up your entry, then we have to delete you and you have to start all over again.
2021-22 Membership opened July 1st
All National & State Membership Fees are paid online
All National and State Forms to be uploaded to National Member Portal
In order to enter the September 2021 Rodeo all memberships must be paid, all State and National forms signed/notarized and uploaded to National Portal by 5:00 PM August 31st
Beginning with the 2021 Season 5th Graders can now become Junior High members and compete
1. Go to NHSRA Member Portal
*** Are you a returning member? DO NOT create a new account***
contact Linda for username and email address associated with your account
2. Create/Update Member information as directed
3. Pay all membership fees online
Jr High Total Membership $202.82
High School Total Membership $239.12
4. Print all Nationals Documents
* National Membership Application
* National Minor Release
5. See Additional Instructions for link for State Forms (Print State Forms)
*State membership Application
* State Waiver of Liability/COVID Release
6. Sign and Notarize as needed
7. Log into Member Portal and upload ALL Forms
* National Membership Form – Signed by member and parent/guardians
* National Minor Release – Signed by member, parents/ guardians *Notarized*
* State Membership Application – Signed by Member
* State Waiver of Liability/COVID Release – Signed by parents/guradians *Notarized*
If you are a new member – upload birth certificate and report card from 2020-21 school year
Can’t remember Username?
1. Text Linda 520-560-2387 with member name and email address
She will text you back the username:
2. Tutorial video available for refresher
Have Membership Questions:
Linda Compton: 520-560-2387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you Transferring from another State?
1. Complete National Membership process and select Transfer
2. A Transfer form will be generated to print.
3. Sign and send to your current State National Director
4. DO NOT upload to your portal
**PLEASE complete all National and State membership forms and all documents uploaded to your National Member Portal.
Did you miss the 1st Rdoeo membership dealine line? No problem.
You have time for memberships for the next rodeo.
State Fair Membership Deadline: Sept 27
Taylor Rodeo Membership Deadline: Sept 27
If your FORMS and payment are not complete, reviewed and approved by date noted above you will not be able to enter the next rodeo. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Do I need to attend a school with a rodeo Team?
Answer: No. You need to be enrolled in school and be in 5th through 8th grade for Junior High and 9th throught 12th for High School
Question: Do I need to find my own Team Roping or Ribbon Roping Partner?
Answer: Yes. It is up to the contestant to have a partner. We create a post on Facebook to assist members with finding a partner.
Question: Do I have to be a member to compete at AHSRA sanctioned Rodeos?
Answer: You are able to enter 1 rodeo weekend as a non-member to compete for payout and prizes (No season points will be awarded)
Question: How do I enter a Rodeo?
Answer: Rodeo Entries are completed online. The rodeo entry link will be posted on this page when entries are open (approximately 2 weeks before the rodeo).