1. You must be a member in good standing in order to enter.
2. Complete the first page of the entry form by selecting the events that you will be participating in. Mark the days you will be participating Saturday and/or Sunday. Entry fee is X the # of days entered (ie; Team Roping entry fee $30 X Saturday & $30 X Sunday = $60 entry fee).
3. Second page is the Certificate of Eligibility:
Take the Eligibility page of the form to the Member’s school and have one of the following sign the form to verify that the Member is meeting the Eligibility Requirements (grades and conduct): ie; Superintendent, Principal, Guidance Counselor.
4. Complete the Waiver of Liability before the first rodeo you enter.
Both parent have to sign and parents signature notarized.
***This only needs to be completed at the beginning of the rodeo season***
5. Mail all of the forms (COMPLETED) and a check (may be a personal check) or money order to:
PO Box 5039
Chino Valley, AZ. 86323
6. Entries MUST be postmarked (not metered mail) 15 days prior to the first day of the rodeo. Entries NOT post marked 15 days prior to the 1st day of the rodeo will be assessed a $25 late fee. Any entry post marked less than 10 days before the rodeo will not be accepted. No Exceptions!
7. There will be a $25.00 fee for incomplete entries.
8. Draw outs are accepted up to 48 hours before the rodeo with a $25 fee. No refunds after 48 hours unless written notice from doctor or veterinarian by 6 pm the day following the rodeo.
Completed State and National Membership applications and fees must be received 15 days prior to the first rodeo you enter.
Entries and money are due and must be post marked 15 days prior to the first day of the rodeo. Entries not post marked 15 days prior to 1st day of rodeo will be assessed a $25.00 late fee.
Entries postmarked less than 10 days before the rodeo will NOT be accepted. No Exceptions!!!
Please be sure THAT YOU HAVE MAILED ALL THREE OF THE MEMBERSHIP FORMS TO THE RODEO SECRETARY PRIOR TO ENTERING!! You will not be able to compete in any rodeo until every item is completed and approved by the Rodeo Secretary.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS