CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY – GRADE CHECK
***ALL National and State forms must be completed and uploaded to your National Membership account
This link automatically shuts off at 10:00 PM AZ time on May 26th
If you are late, you must use the Late Entries button below
Beginning with the 2021 Season 5th Graders can now become Junior High members and compete
2022-23 Memberships Open July 1st
Opening Rodeo – Holbrook Deadline Sept 1st
State Fair Membership Deadline: Sept 26
Taylor Rodeo Membership Deadline: Sept 26
If your FORMS and payment are not complete, reviewed and approved by date noted above you will not be able to enter the next rodeo. NO EXCEPTIONS!
1. Go to NHSRA Member Portal
*** Are you a returning member? DO NOT create a new account***
contact Linda for username and email address associated with your account
2. Create/Update Member information as directed
3. Pay all membership fees online
Jr High Total Membership – Approx $320 (This included a $100 mandatory fundraising requirement)
High School Total Membership – $ 345.87 (This includes a $100 mandatory fundraising requirement)
4. Print all Nationals Documents
* National Membership Application
* National Minor (Member) Release
5. See Additional Instructions for link for State Forms (Print State Forms)
* State Waiver of Liability/COVID Release
* Social Media Policy
***Membership and All Applicable Forms are only available through National Membership Portal after membership dues are paid***
6. Sign and Notarize all documents as needed
7. Log into Member Portal and upload ALL Forms
* National Membership Form – Signed by member and parent/guardians
* National Minor Release – Signed by member, parents/ guardians *Notarized* (All 3 names must be listed on bottom lines by Notary stamp)
* State Waiver of Liability/COVID Release – Signed by parents/guardians *Notarized*
* Social Media Policy – Signed by member and parents/guardians
If you are a new member – upload birth certificate and report card from 2021-22 school year
Can’t remember Username?
1. Text Linda 520-560-2387 with member name and email address
She will text you back the username:
2. Tutorial video available for refresher
Have Membership Questions:
Linda Compton: 520-560-2387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you Transferring from another State?
1. Complete National Membership process and select Transfer
2. A Transfer form will be generated.
3. The National office will route for National Director approvals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Do I need to attend a school with a rodeo Team?
Answer: No. You need to be enrolled in school and be in 5th through 8th grade for Junior High and 9th through 12th for High School.
Question: Do I need to find my own Team Roping or Ribbon Roping Partner?
Answer: Yes. It is up to the contestant to have a partner. We create a post on Facebook to assist members with finding a partner.
Question: Do I have to be a member to compete at AHSRA sanctioned Rodeos?
Answer: You are able to enter 1 rodeo weekend as a non-member to compete for payout and prizes (No season points will be awarded) There is a $12 non-member fee and 2 forms are required to be signed and notarized. Contact Linda Compton 520-560-2387 or email@example.com
Question: How do I enter a Rodeo?
Answer: Rodeo Entries are completed online. The rodeo entry link will be posted on this page when entries are open (approximately 2 weeks before the rodeo).
Question: Can I draw out of a Rodeo?
Answer: A draw out for any reason can be completed up to 48 hours before the rodeo with a refund of entry fees, providing Rodeo Secretary is notified via text or email. A draw out for veterinary or medical reasons with a vet or doctors note can be completed inside the 48 hours or at the rodeo if a horse or rider become injured or ill after check-in. A veterinary or doctors excuse must be received by 6 pm of the Monday following the rodeo.
Question: Who can compete at State Finals?
Answer: Any member that has competed in 3 regular season rodeo days can enter the State Finals in the events they compted in a minimum of 3 times as a member.
Question: Who Goes to National Finals from Arizona?
Answer: The top 4 in points at the end of the State Finals are qualified to attend NHSRF. Points are cumulative of regular season and State Finals.
Question: Rodeo Weekend?
Answer: Each day of a rodeo weekend is a separate rodeo. We run single go-round rodeos. Only the State Finals is an average. State Finals is 3 go-rounds with an average.