2021-22 Membership will open July 1st
All National & State Membership Fees are paid online
All National and State Forms to be uploaded to National Member Portal
In order to enter the September 2021 Rodeo all memberships must be paid, all State and National forms signed/notarized and uploaded to National Portal by 5:00 PM August 31st
Beginning with the 2021 Season 5th Graders can now become Junior High members and compete
1. Go to NHSRA Member Portal
*** Are you a returning member? DO NOT create a new account***
contact Linda for username and email address associated with your account
2. Create/Update Member information as directed
3. Pay all membership fees online
Jr High Total Membership $202.82
High School Total Membership $239.12
4. Print all Nationals Documents
* National Membership Application
* National Minor Release
5. See Additional Instructions for link for State Forms (Print State Forms)
*State membership Application
* State Waiver of Liability/COVID Release
6. Sign and Notarize as needed
7. Log into Member Portal and upload ALL Forms
* National Membership Form – Signed by member and parent/guardians
* National Minor Release – Signed by member, parents/ guardians *Notarized*
* State Membership Application – Signed by Member
* State Waiver of Liability/COVID Release – Signed by parents/guradians *Notarized*
If you are a new member – upload birth certificate and report card from 2020-21 school year
Can’t remember Username?
1. Text Linda 520-560-2387 with member name and email address
She will text you back the username:
2. Tutorial video available for refresher
Have Membership Questions:
Linda Compton: 520-560-2387 or email@example.com
Are you Transferring from another State?
1. Complete National Membership process and select Transfer
2. A Transfer form will be generated to print.
3. Sign and send to your current State National Director
4. DO NOT upload to your portal
**PLEASE complete all National and State membership forms and uploaded to your National Member Portal.
If your FORMS and payment are not complete, reviewed and approved 8 days before online entries open before your 1st rodeo (online entries typically open 16 days before the rodeo) – you will not be able to enter. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Do I need to attend a school with a rodeo Team?
Answer: No. You need to be enrolled in school and be in 5th through 8th grade for Junior High and 9th throught 12th for High School
Question: Do I need to find my own Team Roping or Ribbon Roping Partner?
Answer: Yes. It is up to the contestant to have a partner. We create a post on Facebook to assist members with finding a partner.
Question: Do I have to be a member to compete at AHSRA sanctioned Rodeos?
Answer: You are able to enter 1 rodeo weekend as a non-member to compete for payout and prizes (No season points will be awarded)